Cosmos is an ecosystem that’s booming in popularity as of late, and its native cryptocurrency, ATOM, has grown to become the 16th largest one in terms of total market capitalization. Now, 21 Shares listed the world’s first Cosmos exchange-traded product.
- In a press release shared with CryptoPotato, 21 Shares AG, the world’s leading issuer of cryptocurrency exchange-traded products, announced the listing of an ETP for the Cosmos blockchain.
- The product will trade against CHF, EU, and USD on Switzerland’s SIX Exchange.
- The release also reads that the product is geared toward investors who look to “capitalize on the growth trajectory of interoperable, decentralized blockchains that are empowering the early stages of the metaverse.”
- Speaking on the matter was Hany Rashwan, CEO and Co-Founder at 21 Shares, who said:
Cosmos has built a top platform that can empower everything from finance to the metaverse. We are thrilled to launch this product as we continue building widely accessible bridges into the crypto world.
- Meanwhile, the value locked in the Cosmos ecosystem has grown to slightly less than $9 billion, according to data from DeFi Lama.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.