Monday, September 26

About 60% of the employed population received an average income of $ 51,597


The total sum of income for the total reference population was $ 898,133 million, which meant an increase of 59.8% in relation to the same quarter of 2020.

The Average per capita income of the total population, which corresponds to 28,939,492 people, reached $ 31,035, while the median per capita income was $ 22,333.

One 59.4% of the total population (17,197,180 people) received some income, the average of which is $ 51,594. Analyzed according to the individual income scale, the average income of the lower stratum (deciles from 1 to 4) is equivalent to $ 18,127; that of the middle stratum (deciles from 5 to 8), at $ 48,546; and that of the upper stratum (deciles 9 and 10), at $ 124,671.

The Male recipients had an average income of $ 60,348, while that of women was $ 43,183.

Regarding the employed population, there was an average income of $ 48,597 and a median income of $ 40,000, equivalent to the upper income limit of decile 5, below which 50% of employed persons are located.

The Average income of the first four deciles of the population, ordered according to income from the main occupation, was $ 17,750. The average income of the middle stratum (deciles 5 to 8) was $ 48,196, while the income of deciles 9 and 10 was equivalent to $ 111,385.

According to the salaried population, 8,733,953 people were registered with an average income of $ 50,849.

The average income of salaried people with a retirement discount was $ 62,038 (+ 52.9% year-on-year), while in the case of those without a retirement discount, the average income is equivalent to $ 27,301 (+ 58.6% year-on-year)

In the case of households, Labor income represented 76.5% of total income, while non-labor income reached the remaining 23.5%.

The weight of non-labor income was greater for the lowest deciles of total family income, it was 59.5% in the first and 15.5% in the tenth.

Regarding the dependency ratio of households, the number of non-employed persons was 132 for every 100 employed, while the number of non-earning income was 67 for every 100 receiving.

This relationship is greater in the case of the lowest deciles. For decile 1, for example, it is equal to 276 unemployed persons for every 100 employed persons and 160 non-earners for every 100 earners, if the households are ordered according to per capita family income.

In the same quarter of the previous year, the values ​​were 448 and 191, respectively. In the case of decile 10, the corresponding values ​​are equal to 47 unemployed persons for every 100 employed persons and 20 non-receiving persons for every 100 receiving persons.



www.ambito.com