Amazon PrimeDay returns with millions of deals that Amazon Prime members around the world can shop for exclusively. The 48-hour shopping event kicks off July 12 at 3 a.m. EDT and will have deals up to 79% off across all categories including electronics, gadgets, toys, beauty, fashion and home from both top brands national and small business.
This Prime Day, Amazon will offer some of the best savings for members to shop and save big, including Amazon’s lowest prices on select Bose and Sony branded headphones. Prime Day will also offer the lowest prices on Fire TV smart TVs including lightning deals on a 32-inch Insignia Smart HD Fire TV for $49.99 (72% off) and a 50-inch Amazon Fire TV 4K UHD Smart TV for $99.99 (79% off). % off).
With savings across all categories, there are deals for all members this year, including at HP and Kipling for students getting ready to go back to school; Mattel and LEGO for parents looking to buy toys their kids will love, and additional brands for everyone else.
“Prime members deserve the best and that’s exactly what we’re giving them: epic deals and savings across every category this Prime Day,” said Jamil Ghani, Vice President of Amazon Prime. “In addition, we are excited to offer a new badge, Small Business Badgewhich makes it easy for members to discover, buy and support small businesses and artisans.”
New offers will launch during Prime Day in all categories, including small business brands and the program Climate Pledge Friendly. Members can take advantage of offers of up to 79% off in all categories, including Amazon devices, electronics, entertainment, as well as beauty, fashion and home. All Prime Day deals are available while supplies last.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of this year’s best Prime Day deals:
- Amazon Devices: save up to 79% on Fire TV smart TVs, including Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4K UHD Smart TV ($99.99), Insignia 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV ($49.99), and Fire TV Stick Lite ($11.99); 28% off Ring devices, including the Ring Alarm 2.0 5-Piece Kit ($119.99); and 55% off Amazon Halo View ($44.99).
- Beauty and wellness: save up to 50% on select Boscia, Oribe and Sunday Riley products; 30% off Drybar and KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr; Up to 20% off Goop, NYX, PATTERN Beauty by Tracee Ellis Ross, and Sun Bum products. Plus, save 50% on the 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service kit.
- Electronics: save up to 50% on select Beats, Sony and JBL brand headphones; 30% on electric bikes, Segways and scooter.
- Fashion: save up to 40% on select styles from Levi’s and baby clothes from Burt’s Bees and HonestBaby; up to 30% off models from Amazon Essentials, Champion, Ray-Ban or Oakley; and up to 25% off select Shopbop items including APL, English Factory and Free People.
- Home and kitchen: save up to 50% on select Keurig products; up to 45% on SharkNinja and Casper; up to 40% on iRobot Roomba; up to 40% on SodaStream products; up to 30% in Vitamix blenders; up to 25% on Chef David Chang’s Momofuku products; and 20% on Caraway cookware and bakeware.
- Pets: Save up to 30% on pet essentials across Amazon brands including Amazon Basics, Kitzy, Wag, and Wonder Bound.
- Sports and outdoor activities: save up to 50% on Garmin portable and navigation devices; 30% on NordicTrack T 6.5 S and Si treadmills; and 25% on select clothing, outdoor apparel and footwear from Columbia Sportswear.
- Toys: save 40% on select American Girl dolls; and 30% on select Fisher-Price and Mattel, including Barbie and Hot Wheels. Plus, save up to 30% on select LEGO and Magna-tiles toys, dolls and select LOL Surprise! And Rainbow High.
Prime Day makes shopping more rewarding with deals that help members save, make easy payments and chat live with celebrities. Customers who are not yet Amazon Prime members can join or start a free trial at amazon.com/esprimeday to participate in Prime Day.
- Use Amazon credit cards to save: customers with an eligible Amazon Prime membership can receive up to 20% cash back on select Prime Day deals and 6% cash back on other Amazon purchases during Prime Day when using the Amazon Prime Visa Card, Prime Store Card, and Amazon Prime Secure Card. Visit amazon.com/pcb for more information.
- Shop now, pay later with Affirm: Amazon Prime members can earn 0% APR in 3, 6, or 12 equal monthly payments when you spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon with Affirm credit approval. For example, a $1,000 flat panel TV purchase could cost the customer $83.34 per month for 12 months with 0% APR. Visit amazon.com/affirm for more details.
- Save on select purchases with gift cards: New this year, customers can enjoy up to 25% off select gift cards from brands like Amazon, Airbnb, Grubhub, Old Navy, UberEats and more. For more information visit amazon.com/giftcardspd22.
- Clip Amazon coupons: members can save more with Amazon coupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics and clothing. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons in amazon.com/coupons.
- buy products Climate Pledge Friendly: customers can discover and purchase more sustainable products as part of our Climate Pledge Friendly program, which includes deals on Logitech, Mario Badescu, Seventh Generation, and select Amazon devices. Learn more at amazon.com/ClimatePledgeFriendly. Additionally, members with an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, Prime Store Card, or an Amazon Prime Secured Card can earn 10% back on eligible Amazon device purchases. Climate Pledge Friendly. Visit amazon.com/pcb for more information.
- Support small businesses: members can save on small business deals, including retro Bluetooth speakers from Muzen, waterproof digital cameras for kids from PROGRACE, 12-piece leakproof baby food storage from WeeSprouts, and a fondue set from Artestia’s Cast Iron brand. You can find more small business deals at amazon.com/supportsmall.
- Shop with celebrities on Amazon Live: Amazon Live offers Amazon Prime members live chats; celebrity cameos from Kevin Hart, Miranda Kerr, Kandi Burruss, Kyle Richards and Chrishell Stause; Exciting deals from Citizen, Cricut, and JBL, and more surprises to be revealed first on Amazon Live. Creators will host daily streams to talk about their favorite Prime Day deals. Viewers can easily shop for featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real time. To tune in, visit amazon.com/live or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV.
- Purchase using Buy with Prime: For the first time, members can shop for Prime Day deals at online stores beyond Amazon using Buy with Prime. Members can save on deals from select merchants like Miroir, Epic Water Filters, Live by Being, Amazin’ Aces, and Bossy Cosmetics. Learn more at amazon.com/buywithprime.