● A very broad and diversified product portfolio together with an interesting structure of new technologies;
● Sales operations in all regions of the world;
● A strong manufacturing base in North and South America, Europe, India and China;
● Strong competencies and resources in product registration, research and development;
● And an outstanding and dedicated team of professionals of excellence.
As reported by the companies through a statement, the transaction has been unanimously approved by the boards of Albaugh and Rotam, and is still subject to ratification of this approval by the Rotam General Shareholders’ Meeting, which has been convened for February 8, 2022.
It is expected that after this, as well as compliance with the usual procedures and pertinent regulatory authorizations, the merger will become effective.
Regarding the process, Henrique Falqueiro, CEO and president of Atanor SCA (Albaugh’s Argentine subsidiary) has expressed great enthusiasm, pondering the complementarity of the portfolios of both companies and the added value that Rotam will bring to the organization, with special emphasis on focus on the implementation of sustainability practices and understanding of the global impact of agriculture. Albaugh is the controlling company in Argentina of the Atanor firm, which is a leader in the production of herbicides for the agricultural sector and the only one in the country that produces hydrogen peroxide.