the annual event Amazon Prime Day came back. The 48-hour event begins July 12 at 3 a.m. EDT and runs through July 13 for Amazon Prime members in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy , Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and, for the first time, in Poland and Sweden. Later this summer, Prime Day sale events will take place in India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as Egypt for the first time.
Customers will be able to buy products from major national brands and from more independent sellers than on Prime Day last year, including many small and medium-sized businesses. New deals from fashion and electronics to toys and home will be released during Prime Day and offer savings on products across categories including Customers’ Most Loved, Internet Famous and a selection of Climate Pledge Friendly products.
“We’re excited to bring some of our best Prime Day deals yet to more customers around the world, including the small businesses and national brands our members love and trust,” said Jamil Ghani, Vice President of Prime Day. Amazon Prime. “This year, we’re making it easy for members to find the best deals, from personalized recommendations to Alexa reminders. It’s never been easier for Amazon Prime members to shop, save and make the most of Prime Day.”
Customers don’t have to wait to save this Prime Day. The first and new members-only offers start June 21.
- Make Big Earnings on Amazon Devices: Get deals starting June 21 and save up to 55% on select Amazon Devices including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits, Halo Band, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release), Echo Dot (4th generation) with a free Smart Bulb, Ring Alarm Security Kit 8 pieces (2nd generation), Blink Video Doorbell and eero mesh WiFi routers, among others.
- Save on Fire TV smart TVs: Starting at just $89.99, save early on Fire TV smart TVs from brands like Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer, and Amazon.
- Flagship 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $89.99 (47% off)
- Flagship 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV: $99.99 (44% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch, Omni Series 4K UHD smart TV, hands-free with Alexa: $299.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch, 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $199.99 (46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch, 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $259.99 (45% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch, 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV: $284.99 (45% off)
- Toshiba 75-inch, M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $699.99 (50% off)
- Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV: $199.99 (37% off)
- Buy on Amazon Live: Beginning June 21, customers will have the opportunity to shop for early deals alongside their favorite celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent. On June 28 at 1 pm EDT, Hilary Duff will meet with some of her handpicked small business owners who will showcase her products and share the inspiring stories behind her brands. To see it, visit amazon.com/liveprimeday or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV.
- Shop now, pay later with Affirm: From June 28 to July 11, Amazon Prime members can earn 0% APR in three equal monthly payments when you spend $50 or more on eligible products on Amazon with Affirm credit approval . For example, a $300 purchase could cost $100 per month for three months at 0% APR. Visit amazon.com/affirm for more information.
- Save with the new Amazon Prime benefit in Amazon Fresh stores: Starting June 29, Amazon Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores in the U.S. Members can enjoy this new benefit all year long by scanning their Amazon app at checkout or by paying with a credit card already registered to your Amazon Prime account.
- Earn rewards with Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: From July 1 to July 29, Amazon Prime members get a $200 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card approval. Cardholders with an eligible Amazon Prime membership can earn 6% cash back at Amazon and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day, and 5% cash back all year long. Plus, they also get 2% cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and pharmacies, and 1% cash back everywhere Visa is accepted.
- Win big by supporting small: From June 21 to July 11, for every $1 spent on eligible small business products, customers will have a chance to win epic prizes. In the US, this includes a pregame experience and tickets to Super Bowl LVII, VIP passes to music experiences in Los Angeles and Las Vegas, tickets to a special screening in New York, and a chance to meet the cast of the next series Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power on Prime Video, and a VIP trip to Amazon’s first clothing store, Amazon Style, near Los Angeles. Plus, thousands of sweepstakes entrants around the world will have a chance to win Amazon gift cards. No purchase required. This offer is void where prohibited by law. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. For more information about the sweepstakes and official rules, visit amazon.com/primedaysweepstakes.
- Look for the small business badge: Amazon Prime members can discover and purchase products from small business brands in the Amazon store with the new small business badge. This new badge makes it easier for members to identify items from small business and artisan brands. To learn more and shop for expertly curated collections, including from small businesses owned by Blacks, women and military families, visit amazon.com/supportsmall.
This year, Amazon is making getting ready for Prime Day easier and more rewarding than ever. To do this, members can earn credit for their Prime Day purchases, receive personalized product recommendations, and set up sales notifications and reminders. Amazon is also offering an exclusive gaming experience just for Amazon Prime members to celebrate ahead of Prime Day. Customers can join Amazon Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/esprimeday to participate.
- Create offer alerts for personalized recommendations: Amazon Prime members can sign up to receive alert notifications for deals related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit the Prime Day event page in the Amazon app, now through Prime Day, to create deal alerts. Once Prime Day rolls around, members will get notifications about any available deals.
- Get a $10 credit through Prime Stampcard: From June 16 through Prime Day, members are invited to explore the perks of being a member to receive a $10 credit toward a Prime Day purchase or future Amazon purchase. To participate, members receive a stamp by completing each of the four Amazon Prime activities: doing streaming on Prime Video, listen to Prime Music, borrow or add a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimited book to your library, and make an Amazon Prime purchase eligible for Prime shipping. Members can visit https://amazon.com/cer/stampcard/home for more information.
- tune in Ultimate Crown: on July 9 starting at 7 p.m. EDT, Amazon Prime members can tune in globally for the gaming event of the summer, Ultimate Crownin Twitch.tv/Crown and on Prime Video. A stellar lineup of players and streamers will compete live from Las Vegas at the HyperX Arena. Amazon Prime members will have the opportunity to attend in person or participate in live chat for a chance to win exclusive giveaways and subscriptions.
Free, fast delivery of Prime Day orders is made possible by Amazon’s global transportation network, powered by a combination of innovative technology, transportation services, dedicated employees and partners. Amazon continues to build, innovate and scale this network around the world, from trains and trucks to planes, vans and more, while focusing on the safety, well-being and career advancement of the people and partners who work in the world. tour of an amazon package. From the veteran putting cargo on an Amazon Air plane to the driver delivering that familiar Amazon box, it’s the people and partners across the entire operations network that make it possible.