Shortly after collaborating with one of the most popular Indian football clubs, the team behind Floki Inu has announced a partnership with Spain’s Cadiz. The joint venture will see the Floki Inu logo displayed on Cadiz’s jersey sleeves.
- The meme coin mania, which skyrocketed in popularity this year, led to the creation of countless Dogecoin spin-offs. As most of them saw the light of day just months ago, they are trying to get ahead with different strategies.
- Floki Inu, named after Elon Musk’s new dog, took a more direct approach – through aggressive marketing campaigns, including controversial ads in London, which caught the attention of the local authorities.
- The team behind the project has now changed its strategy and has started to form partnerships with sports teams.
- CryptoPotato reported yesterday that Floki Inu collaborated with the most supported football club in India – Kerala Blasters (The Blasters).
- According to the deal, the meme coin’s logo and website will appear on the right sleeve of the team’s jersey, and the brand will be displayed at all of the club’s home matches.
- Floki Inu has now headed west and has partnered with Cadiz Club de Futbol – a Spanish team founded more than 100 years ago, which currently competes in the country’s most prominent division – La Liga.
- Similarly to The Blasters’ partnership, the deal with Cadiz means that Floki Inu has become the team’s sleeve sponsor.
- Additionally, the meme coin logo will appear on the LED monitors at all home matches “along with other fan-focused promotional assets.”
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.