Friday, December 3

ArriBA Parques, the plan that seeks to promote industrial clusters


The Executive Branch indicated that the plan will have two components: non-reimbursable contributions for works and non-reimbursable contributions for technical assistance.

The program will finance 90% of the work project presented, and the municipality will finance the remaining 10%.

Among the types of works to be financed will be: perimeter fence, lighting and hydraulic works, opening of streets, access to the cluster, effluent treatment plants, civil works for common use, ditch cordon and pavement.

Meanwhile, the non-reimbursable contributions for technical assistance will be used to finance the studies necessary to regularize the industrial groups that have a prior provision, and also for pre-feasibility studies of new groups or extensions.

From the Production portfolio, it was indicated that 100% of the amount of the study to be carried out will be financed, and will be carried out in conjunction with national and provincial universities based in the province.

Thus, pre-feasibility studies may be carried out for new clusters or for extensions, hydraulic suitability studies, environmental suitability studies, preparation of subdivision plans and preparation of administration regulations.



www.ambito.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *