Microsoft has revealed the first games heading to Xbox Game Pass in June, and the list includes some big titles that subscribers are likely to be excited about.
The most notable entries Xbox GamePass this week are Assassin’s Creed Origins Y For Honor: Marching Fire Edition, which show Ubisoft’s commitment to extend its presence in the Microsoft service. The prolific publisher has promised that a variety of other games in its library are on the way for subscribers before the end of the year, so apparently this is just a taste of what’s in store for now.
Also, fans of brutally challenging games will be happy to see Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection landing on the service this week, which includes all three main games along with all of their DLC costumes in one package.
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console and PC): June 1
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console and PC): June 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (cloud, console and PC): June 7
- Chorus (cloud, console and PC): June 7
- record room (cloud, console and PC): June 7
- Spacelines from the Far Out (Cloud, Console and PC): June 7
Of course, it’s worth noting that Microsoft hasn’t announced anything coming to Xbox Game Pass beyond the first week of June, which is almost guaranteed to be due to its upcoming Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase on June 12. Obviously, we can expect plenty of new game announcements and updates on previously teased titles like Starfield Y red fall during that event, but Microsoft is also likely to announce some big games coming to Game Pass for the rest of the month.