The company ASUS announced two new OLED Zenbooks, which have particularities focused on the screen, size and quality. However, one of the things that stood out the most is the new style logo star trek that can be seen from now on on their covers.
On the one hand, they presented an AMD-powered Zenbook 13 S and a Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED convertible with 12th-generation Core processors and Arc GPUs.
From the characteristics of the first product:
- It weighs 2.2 pounds (almost 1 kilo) and is just over half an inch thick. It’s available in some quirky colors: Ponder Blue, Aqua Celadon, Refined White, and Vestige Beige.
- About the screen: It’s a 2.8K 16:10 touchscreen with a 0.2ms response time and a claimed 550 nits of peak brightness.
- In terms of connectivity, there’s an audio jack and there are three USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports that support DisplayPort and Power Delivery.
- It’s powered by AMD’s Ryzen 6000 processors, including a Ryzen 5 6600U or a Ryzen 7 6800U. It can be configured with up to 32 GB of RAM (LPDDR5) and 1 TB of storage.
On the other hand, the Zenbook Pro 15 Flip OLED:
- It is powered by 12th generation processors up to a Core i7-12700H and Arc GPUs up to an A370M. Its 15.6-inch display has a 2880 x 1620 resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate with a 16:9 aspect ratio. You get up to 1TB of storage and up to 16GB of memory.