The Secretariat of National Defense (Sedena) opened vacancies aimed at health personnel who wish to join their base to work in the Children’s Rehabilitation Centers in Sinaloa, Jalisco and Nuevo Leon.
The call is addressed to general practitioners and staff from the following areas:
-Audiology and Phoniatrics
-Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
– Orthotics and prosthetics
-Chemist Pharmaceutical Biologist
-Physical therapy and rehabilitation
-Dental Surgeon Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry
-General Practice Dental Surgeon
*Specialist doctors: 35 thousand 572 pesos per month.
*General Practitioner: 22 thousand 969 pesos per month.
*Specialist Dental Surgeon: 23 thousand 500 pesos monthly.
*General Practice Dental Surgeon: 21 thousand pesos monthly.
* Graduates: 18 thousand 359 pesos.
- Be Mexican (nationalized or naturalized) and have less than 60 years.
- In case of being a foreigner have permanent residence and Authorized to work in the country.
- Have Good physical and mental health for the activities to be carried out. (People with disabilities may be hired, as long as their situation does not put their health at risk).
- Good presentation.
- Accredit the corresponding professional studies inherent to their position, profession and/or activities to be carried out.
- Have no criminal record.
- Not be dependent on any narcotic and / or narcotic.
- Retired military personnel or with unlimited leave, attach a certified copy of the official letter that authorizes such situation.
Where to register?
Once you gather all the required documents, which you can consult on this page, you must go to the civil contracting section, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at Military Camp No. 7-A “Gral. Div. José Jerónimo de los Dolores Treviño”, in Apodaca, Nuevo León.