Today, a cell phone is just the beginning. Headphones, chargers, adapters, protectors, stands, and other items, both utilitarian and decorative, are also needed to complete the experience. Is someone you know debuting a Pixel phone? On our list of gifts for pixel users you will find something to increase your happiness.
Google Pixel Buds
With an elegant design and excellent musical quality, the Google Pixel Buds they are sure to impress any music lover. They offer up to five hours of listening time or up to 2.5 hours of talk time on a single charge; more than enough for most calls.
The Google Pixel Buds also offer efficient noise cancellation so that the user can work in peace, even in noisy environments.
Finally, they are comfortable to wear, easy to wear, and go well with almost any outfit.
Google Pixel support
Maybe that person already has a good pair of hearing aids, but there is another accessory that you can give them to use every day. The Google Pixel Stand It is compatible with hundreds of Qi-certified devices, and will be a great addition to your loved one’s tech inventory. It’s quiet enough not to disturb your workflow, yet efficient enough to get the job done right.
The best? Its elegant and minimalist design gives it a versatile look, so that person can place it anywhere without worrying about spoiling the decoration.
Wireless charger for Google Pixel 3
Does that person spend a lot of time using their phone? Then buy him the wireless charger for Pixel 3 and you will never have to worry about his cell phone suddenly stopping working again. It’s a fast charger from Google that works well with Nest products. It also allows you to establish a morning routine with warm, slow-brightening lights for a gentle awakening.
But wait, there’s more! Ideal for nostalgia buffs, this gift works like a digital photo frame displaying images from Google Photos. What else do you need from a charger? It brings together the characteristics of several devices in one, which makes it a complete gift.
Want another affordable but feature-packed gift for the Pixel user in your life? Take a look at the Nest Mini, a smart speaker that delivers more than just music.
Not only does it allow you to play your favorite songs, but it also offers hands-free access to the Google Assistant and connects you with different applications to meet a wide variety of needs. In this way, the user will not have to walk around with the phone in hand all the time.
Does your friend care about the environment? Then you will appreciate its eco-friendly design made from recycled materials.
Incredibly useful, affordable and always in demand, the Chromecast It is the perfect gift for Pixel users who enjoy seeing new things.
With 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution at 60 Hz and HDR10, HDR10 + and Dolby Vision HDR formats, the Chromecast has a lot to offer for both new users and seasoned moviegoers alike.
More gifts for Pixel users
This is just a sample of the large number of freebies available on the market for Pixel users. As with any other smartphone, there are many accessories that work well with Pixel devices, so don’t limit yourself to just the popular options.
If your loved one already has a lot of these things, don’t worry; there is always more to choose from. Especially now, during the end of the year season, when there are constantly new products on sale.
Want to explore more gift options? Here are more ideas to consider:
- Chargers, cables, adapters: Accessories like these are always useful, so it’s hard to go wrong buying one to give as a gift. Some great options include a 45W USB-C power adapter and a USB-C to USB-A cable.
- Phone cases: They can be decorative and quite useful, making them the perfect gift. Some of the best options include this sleeve for Google Pixel 5, the Spigen Liquid Air Armor and more.
- Lenses: If he loves photography, get him a high-quality lens for his Pixel device. Popular choices include Moment, among other finds on Amazon.
Finally, the best thing we can recommend is asking that person what they really want. Sometimes the best gifts are given when they tell you what they really need, rather than buying something of your own choosing. So if you’re still not sure what to get the Pixel user in your life, ask him what he wants!
* We strive to help our readers find the best prices for quality products and services and choose what we cover carefully and independently. The prices, details and availability of the products and promotions mentioned in this article could change at any time. Make sure to verify that they are still valid before making a purchase.
* Digital Trends en Español may obtain commissions for products purchased through our links, which are used to finance the work we do for our readers.