- Yesterday, Bitcoin’s price surged past $65k and consolidated just below the previous all-time high set on October 20, 2021.
- Moments ago, the primary cryptocurrency took off and as of writing these lines, the BTC price recorded a new all-time high above $67.8K, according to Bitstamp exchange.
- This comes shortly after the total cryptocurrency market cap crossed the $3 trillion milestone for the first time, whereas Bitcoin’s market cap is entitled for 43.6% of it.
- Furthermore, Ethereum – the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap – continues to break new highs. It currently trades above $4800 per ETH, with almost half of Bitcoin’s total market cap, according to CoinGecko.
- Currently, the cryptocurrency’s market cap appears poised to overtake silver’s market cap. At $1.27 trillion, it is less than 10% away from silver’s $1.36 trillion.
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.