EA SPORTS revealed the first ratings of FIFA 23 for the best female footballers in the world, celebrating the skill, dexterity and power of some of the greatest athletes who will take the pitch and the world by storm.
And the only Latina in the ranking is Christiane Endler, the Chilean captain and the best goalkeeper in the world, who stands out in the ninth position of the top 25.
With this ratings reveal, fans will get a closer look at what to expect with the deep integration in FIFA 23 of women’s club and national team football, including full and authentic scan of all women’s teams from the WSL and D1, and the FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia/New Zealand. 2023™ coming as a post-launch update.
You can find the list of the highest rated players below:
- Alexia Putellas, 92 – Spain Women’s National Team
- Sam Kerr, 91 – Chelsea
- Wendie Renard, 91 – Olympique Lyonnais
- Ada Hegerberg, 91 – Olympique Lyonnais
- Marie-Antoinette Katoto, 90 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Lucy Bronze, 90 – England Women’s National Team
- Alex Morgan, 90 – United States Women’s National Team
- Caroline Graham Hansen, 90 – Norway Women’s National Team
- Christiane Endler, 89 – Olympique Lyonnais
- Vivianne Miedema, 89 – Arsenal
- Beth Mead, 88 – Arsenal
- Kadidiatou Diani, 88 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Mapi León, 88 – Spain Women’s National Team
- Irene Paredes, 88 – Spain Women’s National Team
- Jenni Hermoso, 88 – Spain Women’s National Team
- Alexandra Popp, 88 – Germany Women’s National Team
- Sandra Paños, 88 – Spain Women’s National Team
- Amandine Henry, 88 – Olympique Lyonnais
- Kim Little, 88 – Arsenal
- Lina Magull, 87 – Germany Women’s National Team
- Lauren Hemp, 87 – Manchester City
- Grace Geyoro, 87 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Ashley Lawrence, 87 – Paris Saint-Germain
- Millie Bright, 87 – Chelsea
- Lieke Martens, 87 – Paris Saint-Germain
Fans can view the latest ratings content on the Ratings Database Hub
When FIFA 23 launches on September 30, fans will be able to play women’s club teams for the first time in the history of EA SPORTS FIFA with the Barclays FA Women’s Super League and Division 1 Arkema, and some exciting additional updates in the coming months. Also, this year, HyperMotion2 offers double data capture to unlock new features, including women’s team play. Dedicated 11v11 Advanced Match Capture was used to film a full intensity 11v11 match, providing in-game animation that makes players move more realistically than ever before.