2021 was not a good start for eFootballsince the Konami version brought many graphical flaws, especially in the faces of the players, and now it seems to continue to disappoint, since it announced that Master League will only be available in 2023.
A post was shared on the official eFootball Twitter account revealing the plans for the future of the game, both free content and paid content.
– The number of teams that can be used in leagues and club teams will be expanded and distributed as additional paid content by the end of 2022
– Master League will be available as additional paid content during 2023
— eFootball (@play_eFootball) May 31, 2022
- Lobby Match mode will be made available where users can create online lobbies and play matches between teams created in Dream Team, it is scheduled to launch after summer 2022.
- Some editing features will be available in Winter 2022.
- Cross Platform on consoles and PC will be available in Winter 2022.
- The number of teams that can be used in leagues and club teams may be expanded and distributed as paid DLC in Winter 2022.
- Master League mode will arrive as paid DLC during 2023.