The FromSoftware studio and Bandai Namco announced a major update on March 2 for the gameplay of their latest flagship product, Elden Ring.
Information advance that there will be a stabilization in the gameplay modes for both Playstation 5 and PC.
- Changes to save game progression even when the game doesn’t end.
- Fixed an issue where the graphics card was not being used, resulting in slow performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash under certain conditions during a battle with the Fire Giant.
- Fixed other bugs.
Bandai Namco also commented that, “we will continue to make improvements so that you can enjoy the gameplay of ELDEN RING more comfortably.”
In turn, it is reported thatAfter applying this update file, the version number in the lower right corner of the title screen is as follows.
- Application version. 1.02.2
- Regulation version. 1.02.1