On January 23 and 24, Encrypted arrives in El Salvador. It is one of the most exclusive events in which important figures in the industry will be present. The central theme will be bitcoin and the impact of this cryptocurrency on the economy and society of the Central American country. Entries are quite limited, so don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of Encrypted 2022.
Encrypted, the private event that explores the adoption of bitcoin in El Salvador
Encrypted is more than an event about Bitcoin technology, it is an experience. An invitation is required to attend a conference like this. The first day will start with a VIP program in which only 21 guests will be present. These attendees will be able to enjoy a helicopter ride to view Bitcoin City, unique interviews and a dinner where they will meet businessmen from all over the world.
On Monday, January 24, the opening speech will be presented, followed by a preview of the first episode of the documentary series that bears the same name as the event: Encrypted. Then there will be a Bitcoin Party with great surprises and top-notch entertainment.
Those who attend Encrypted El Salvador 2022 will also benefit from discussion panels with the main leaders of the ecosystem, entrepreneurs, visionaries and specialists in blockchain projects. These are some of the confirmed speakers so far:
- William Soriano, deputy and head of the Economy Commission of the Parliament of El Salvador.
- Samson Mow, architect of Bitcoin Bonds and CEO of Blocksrteam.
- Max Keiser, Bitcoin maximalist and host of “Keizer Report.”
- Javier Galdamez, Director of Investments of PROESA (Chamber of Commerce, a government agency dependent on the Presidency of the Republic of El Salvador).
- Alex Belov, production co-producer on ENCRYPTED and a Forbes contributor.
- Evan Luthra, investor in more than 200 emerging crypto companies and featured in Forbes 30 under 30.
- Alexander Kondrashov, influencer and serial investor with a portfolio of over 100 startups.
- Nelson Hymn, innovator, author of best-sellers of NFT and TED speaker.
From documentary series to an event: discover what Encrypted has for you
About the documentary series that has given much to talk about, Encrypted will show real life cases related to Bitcoin technology. The main differences between the traditional financial system and cryptocurrencies will be analyzed, and why the latter promise to be the future of the world economy.
The premiere date of the series is still unknown, but we know that episode 1 will deal with the issue of the adoption of bitcoin in El Salvador, something that represented a milestone in the industry by becoming the first country to adopt this cryptoactive as currency in legal course.
The first episode will feature exclusive interviews with Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador. Without a doubt, it is one of the most anticipated series by blockchain enthusiasts. We will have to wait until the premiere to know if the series will meet or exceed expectations. For now, you can be one of the privileged to attend the event that will take place in a few days.
To get an invitation or contact the team that organizes Encrypted 2022, access your account Twitter.
This event is promoted by CriptoNoticias under a media partner agreement.