Just nine days after the crypto community celebrated a new Bitcoin ATH, today, it’s Ethereum’s turn – traders and investors rejoice as ETH broke above its former all-time high of $4,380 (on Bitstamp).
- Ethereum bulls celebrate today as the cryptocurrency marked a significant milestone breaking above the former all-time high of $4,380. As of writing these lines, ETH’s new high sets at $4,400.
- It took ETH precisely 171 days from May 12th, 2021, to accomplish this.
- It comes on the back of a wider increase of around 7.5% in the past 24 hours and over 50% during the last month, according to CoinGecko.
- ETH’s total market cap has surged above half a billion as it currently sits at around $511 billion.
- This also happens just a few days after the total value locked in various DeFi protocols surpassed $100 billion for the first time.
- It’s interesting to see where the price of ETH will head from here, as many analysts believe that there’s a considerable altcoin season coming following Bitcoin’s recent rally.
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.