FBNH Plc share price continues its decline on day-2 after the release of the group’s 9months/Q3 2021 financial result. At the end of the trading session, N5 billion worth of FBNH shares were traded as the share price dropped by 0.87% from N11.5 the previous day to N11.40. The group lost over N3.5 billion in market value.
The NGX ASI closed at 42,435.16 points, to reflect a growth of 0.99% from the previous trading day and a Year-to-Date (YTD) return of 5.37%. Meanwhile, the market capitalization increased by N217.19 billion. At the close of the market today, Wednesday 8th of December 2021, the stock exchange market value currently stands at N22.14 trillion from N21.93 trillion in the previous trading day.
The market breadth closed positive as LIVINGTRUST led 20 gainers, and 11 losers topped by CUTIX at the end of today’s session. The stock market has advanced 2,164.44 base points since the start of the year.
NGX ASI Top gainers
- LIVINGTRUST up +9.09% to close at N0.96
- MEYER up +7.69% to close at N0.28
- MANSARD up +7.25% to close at N2.22
- DANGSUGAR up +6.67% to close at N16.00
- HONYFLOUR up +6.51% to close at N3.60
NGX ASI Top losers
- CUTIX down – 9.69% to close at N2.61
- ROYALEX down – 8.06% to close at N0.57
- MBENEFIT down – 7.69% to close at N0.24
- SOVRENINS down – 4.17% to close at N0.23
- NAHCO down – 2.51% to close at N3.50
NGX ASI Top Traded by Volume
- FBNH – 441,927,508 units
- STERLING – 64,433,658 units
- GTCO – 20,670,829 units
- UBA – 14,726,540 units
- ACCESS – 12,301,776 units
NGX ASI Top Traded by Value
- FBNH – N5,040,197,864.00
- GTCO – N501,361,720.05
- SEPLAT – N367,082,006.50
- ZENITHBANK – N285,309,839.15
- MTNN – N143,523,542.60
Market sentiments trend towards the bulls with the market differential being in favour of the advancers as 20 gainers surpassed 11 losers.