The US-based department of the digital asset exchange FTX has more than doubled its user count in the past three months of 2021. This comes as global crypto adoption increases, while the company has inked numerous impressive partnerships.
- The President of FTX US, Brett Harrison, took it to Twitter to outline the impressive 2021 growth, indicating that the US-regulated affiliate of FTX has “more than doubled its user count in Q4.”
FTX US more than doubled its user count in Q4! 🚀 pic.twitter.com/14xkiix3AX
— Brett Harrison (@Brett_FTXUS) December 26, 2021
- As the graph above demonstrates, the US branch now has nearly 1,200,000 users, all coming on board this year. This comes after the company reported a 500% volume increase in Q3.
- Aside from the total growth of the cryptocurrency space in terms of prices and new users, it’s worth highlighting some of FTX’s notable partnerships completed in 2021.
- It started with a multi-million dollar deal with the Miami Heat to rebrand the latter’s home court to FTX Arena. Later on, the exchange bought an ad to be featured at the Super Bowl, collaborated with the F1 championship team Mercedes, and with Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Separately, the company saw some well-known and reputable individuals joining as ambassadors or purchasing a stake. These included basketball megastar Steph Curry, prominent investor Kevin O’Leary, and football legend Tom Brady.
- The exchange also joined the NFT craze by launching a marketplace for its US-based customers.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.