Apple Pay is one of the best digital wallets on the market. It allows you to buy any product from your iPhone or iPad with the press of a button, without having to re-enter your bank card details. But what to do if you want to go back? Known how to remove a credit card from your iPhone or iPad in simple steps.
You will be interested:
Apple Pay is a payment service from the Cupertino firm that uses the Apple Wallet (or Wallet) application to manage your payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, transport cards and even your COVID-19 vaccination card.
But if you need to remove a card from the Wallet app because you changed banks or for security reasons, the process is very simple and you can do it from a mobile device or even from a Mac computer.
If you need to remove a credit or debit card that’s stored in the Apple Wallet app on your iPhone or iPad, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet app (or wallet)
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Press the button Plus.
- Scroll down and tap Delete this card.
Another option is to remove the card from your Apple Watch. To do this, you must follow the following steps:
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the card you want to delete.
- Scroll down and check Remove.
A third alternative is to delete the document from a Mac with Touch ID, for which you must perform the following process:
- go to System preferences.
- press Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Click on the card you want to delete.
- Click the button Remove
Apple ensures that in the event your device is lost or stolen, there are a number of security mechanisms in place to ensure that no one else can use Apple Pay, so your banking information is never at risk.
According to the company, to use Apple Pay, it is necessary to authorize all transactions with Face ID, Touch ID or your code.
In any case, you can take the following preventive measures to avoid risks:
- Activate the option wrist detection, with which you must enter a code each time you put it on.
- Mark the device as lost, which automatically turns off Apple Pay on this computer.
- Another option is to call the card issuer to block their use or remove the cards from Apple Pay.