Join executives from EDP, ING Wholesale Banking and HydrogenOne Capital as new event looks at the fundamental drivers shaping the future of the hydrogen economy
LONDON/HOUSTON/SINGAPORE, March 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Low-carbon hydrogen will play a fundamental role in transforming the energy, transportation and heavy industries sectors to achieve a net-zero economy. However, the pace at which low- carbon hydrogen production will become commercially viable varies greatly depending on technology.
As energy majors, power and natural gas utilities, financiers, technology providers, hydrogen distribution and storage operators and regulators define the path towards low-carbon hydrogen’s commercial scalability, Wood Mackenzie will gather industry leaders at its inaugural Low-Carbon Hydrogen Conference on April 27-28.
The hybrid in-person and virtual conference brings together CEOs, policymakers, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and regulators to discuss how to scale up global low-carbon hydrogen production and chart the path for low-carbon hydrogen markets.
As well as exclusive presentations from Wood Mackenzie experts and a top-tier speaker line-up, including representatives from EDP, ING Wholesale Banking and HydrogenOne Capitalthe Low-Carbon Hydrogen Conference provides the opportunity to connect with leading power and natural gas utilities, energy regulators and electrolyser and Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage (CCUS) technology innovators.
Each day will include a breakout session enabling delegates to connect directly with other attendees, Wood Mackenzie analysts and exhibitors.
Key themes on the agenda include:
- Where Is Low-Carbon Hydrogen Today and What Can We Expect Over the Next Five Years?
- Low-Carbon Hydrogen as a Foundational Piece in Decarbonisation
- Towards Gigawatt Scale – Outlining Key Electrolyser Tech Innovations, Enhanced Production Capabilities and the Pace of Technology Cost Declines to Understand Green Hydrogen’s Economics and Scalability Potential
- When Does Blue Hydrogen Make Sense and Why? Unpacking the Key Technology, Policy and Demand Drivers for CCS Clusters
- Financing the Low-Carbon Hydrogen Economy, One Project at a Time
- The Role of Green Hydrogen as a Balancing Mechanism in Power
- How Hydrogen Will Impact the Transition Towards Net-Zero Vehicles
- The Fastest Route to Net-Zero Hydrogen
The Low-Carbon Hydrogen Conference will hear from leading experts from across the industry including:
- André Pina, Associate Director, Hydrogen Strategy, EDP
- Benjamin Colegrave, Director, Corporate Finance – Energy, ING Wholesale Banking
- Sundus Cordelia Ramli, Chief Commercial Officer, Haldor Topsoe
- Richard Hulf, Managing Partner HydrogenOne Capital
- Ed Craddock, Director Natural Resources, MUFG
To reserve your place at Wood Mackenzie’s inaugural Low-Carbon Hydrogen Conference, or for further information, please click on this link.
Wood Mackenzie Event Health & Safety Guidelines/Policies
Wood Mackenzie is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all event participants. Our decisions and preventive measures will be guided by the requirements and recommendations of the local health authorities. We are working with the event venue on implementing preventive measures to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 at the event. Preventive measures include:
- Masks must be worn by all event participants at all times
- Enhanced sanitizing of meeting and exhibit spaces
- Extra venue space to allow for social distancing in meeting space
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the meeting and exhibit spaces
All Wood Mackenzie policies are subject to change. If changes are made, a notification will be sent to all registered attendees.
About Wood Mackenzie:
Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk Analytics business, is a trusted source of commercial intelligence for the world’s natural resources sector. We empower clients to make better strategic decisions, providing objective analysis and advice on assets, companies and markets. For more information, visit: www.woodmac.com or follow us on Twitter @WoodMackenzie
WOOD MACKENZIE is a trademark of Wood Mackenzie Limited and is the subject of trademark registrations and/or applications in the European Community, the USA and other countries around the world.
Verisk (Nasdaq:VRSK) provides predictive analytics and decision support solutions to customers in the insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services industries. More than 70 percent of the FORTUNE 100 relies on the company’s advanced technologies to manage risks, make better decisions and improve operating efficiency. The company’s analytic solutions address insurance underwriting and claims, fraud, regulatory compliance, natural resources, catastrophes, economic forecasting, geopolitical risks, as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters. Celebrating its 50th anniversary, the company continues to make the world better, safer and stronger, and fosters an inclusive and diverse culture where all team members feel they belong. With more than 100 offices in nearly 35 countries, Verisk consistently earns certification by Great Place to Work.
For more: Verisk.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.