The last great novelty of the event far out of apple It was the presentation of the iPhone 14 Pro, perhaps the one that presented the greatest novelty, at least in terms of design, with a mobile notch that allows it to be adapted.
It’s the first major screen redesign since Apple introduced the iPhone X in 2017. Apple CEO Tim Cook calls the iPhone 14 Pro the “most innovative pro line yet.”
- Apple will offer the usual 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch options, the notch being replaced with a pill-shaped cutout that will house the Face ID components and a second circular cutout for the front-facing camera.
- 120Hz ProMotion high refresh rate display and three all-new cameras.
- A faster A16 Bionic chip and an always-on display.
- Apple has moved the proximity sensor behind the screen, and notifications will now pop out of the notch in an animation. Apple calls this system the Dynamic Island. Notifications and alerts will adapt and move around the pill-shaped notch, and Apple is really leaning into how it animates and uses the system for new notifications.
- The rear camera system features a 48-megapixel quad-pixel camera with a 65 percent larger sensor.
- iPhone 14 Pro offers an improved front-facing camera with autofocus, shock detection, and satellite connectivity. The new devices are available in these color options, including Space Black and Purple, along with Silver and Gold.
It starts at $999. And the Pro Max starts at $1099. Storage up to 1TB. Offer up to $1000 discount. Reserve on September 9, available on September 13.