The NGX closed on a flat note amidst sell-offs and buy-interests as the benchmark All-Share Index (ASI) depreciated by 2 basis point.
The NGX ASI closed at 43,245.02 points, to reflect a decline of 0.02% from the previous trading day and a Year-to-Date (YTD) return of 7.39%. Meanwhile, the market capitalization increased by N11.36 billion.
At the close of market today, Wednesday 24th of November, 2021, the stock exchange market value currently stands at N22.57 trillion from N22.58 trillion in the previous trading day.
The market breadth closed positive as LIVINGTRUST led 19 gainers, and 15 Losers topped by HONYFLOUR at the end of today’s session.
The stock market has advanced 2,974.30 base points since the start of the year.
NGX ASI Top gainers
- LIVINGTRUST up +10.00% to close at N0.88
- CHAMS up +9.52% to close at N0.23
- AIICO up +9.26% to close at N0.59
- IKEJAHOTEL up +8.70% to close at N1.25
- NGXGROUP up +7.84% to close at N16.50
NGX ASI Top losers
- HONYFLOUR down –9.78%to close at N3.69
- ETERNA down –9.02% to close at N6.05
- REGALINS down – 7.69% to close at N0.36
- CORNERST down – 7.14% to close at N0.52
- WEMABANK down –3.61% to close at N0.80
NGX ASI Top Traded by Volume
- ZENITHBANK – 37,408,414 units
- FCMB – 27,441,157 units
- HONYFLOUR – 22,855,614 units
- STERLING – 22,764,324 units
- ACCESS – 14,118,422 units
NGX ASI Top Traded by Value
- NESTLE – N1,064,684,211.10
- ZENITHBANK – N908,424,015.70
- GTCO – N344,890,834.90
- DANGCEM – N185,040,258.60
- BUACEM – N164,234,606.80