MicroStrategy – the company, spearheaded by one of the most popular and prominent Bitcoin permabulls, Michael Saylor – announced today that it had bought another $94 million worth of BTC.
- MicroStrategy has definitely made a name for itself in the past couple of years when it comes to acquiring BTC.
- Today, Saylor announced that the company has bought another 1,914 bitcoins for roughly $94.2 million in cash.
- The average price of the buy was around $49,229 per BTC.
- At the time of this writing, the company owns 124,391 BTC, which is currently worth around $3.75.
- The average price that MicroStrategy has on its bitcoin purchases is approximately $30,159.
MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 1,914 bitcoins for ~$94.2 million in cash at an average price of ~$49,229 per #bitcoin. As of 12/29/21 we #hodl ~124,391 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.75 billion at an average price of ~$30,159 per bitcoin. $MSTRhttps://t.co/tNxDwaT8VD
— Michael Saylor⚡️ (@saylor) December 30, 2021
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 25% off trading fees.