the prominent youtuber Marques Brownlee had in his hands the innovative new cell phone from Nothing, the Phone 1, and did a thorough explanation on what the LED lights on it mean.
Brownlee’s video highlights a couple of different and specific use cases, including having the LEDs work as a charging indicator, highlighting unread notifications, or flashing in time with ringtones.
It should be remembered that this phone will be launched on July 12.
- All strips light up to display notifications.
- The center circle lights up to indicate wireless or reverse wireless charging.
- The bottom light strip can act as a charging progress bar.
- All strips can be illuminated to serve as a fill light for the camera.
- All the strips can flash in time with the phone’s 10 built-in ringtones.