Saturday, December 4

Rufián warns of the risk that the extreme right governs the world and Vox takes himself for granted and responds: “So be it”

Esquerra’s spokesman, Gabriel Rufián, issued a warning Thursday during the plenary session of the Congress of Deputies: “Either the left, all the left fight against this terrible inequality, or the extreme right will rule the world.” In reaction to his speech, Vox replied on his Twitter account: “What does the prophet Rufián say that we are going to rule the world. So be it.”

“The 1% have as much as the remaining 99%. People like Amancio Ortega, Jeff Bezos or Mark Zuckerberg, and five more people, own the same as 3.6 billion people on the entire planet. That is, 8 people own the same as half of the planet, “Rufián began his speech during the debate on the Budgets in the Congress of Deputies.

About this blog

Somewhere there’s something you need to read.





www.eldiario.es