Public blockchain platform Solana just broke its previous all-time high from September. The new record comes amidst a rising crypto market in which Solana has been especially successful.
- Last week, Solana almost painted a fresh all-time high but came a few dollars short before retracing back. This happened very shortly after Bitcoin had marked a new all-time high.
- Today, we saw something similar. As Bitcoin rests and consolidates following last week’s rally, Solana has now crept to its own record price. As of the time of this writing, SOL is trading above $218 on Binance – right above the former all-time high set on September 9th.
- While still ranked #6, its market cap has also touched a high of $65.7 billion. This is less than $4 billion behind Cardano, the 5th ranked cryptocurrency.
- It’s not just price either. Recently, the total value locked on Solana’s platform also broke its September high. Currently, it holds over $13.5 billion in TVL.
- Solana had the most pronounced price surge among all relevant alts last week, increasing by over 35%. Ethereum, by contrast, increased by an impressive but still inferior 8%.
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.