Just like the Capcom Arcadian Stadium original released last year, gamers can expect a plethora of customization and gameplay options in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadiumwhich was announced with its 32 titles this Thursday, June 9, including:
- Online Leaderboards: Compete for the best score and see how you stack up against other players.
- Display configuration: A variety of screen configurations (Normal, Arcade, Full Screen), screen filters, arcade cabinet designs and frames to customize each gaming experience and maximize the feeling of playing in your own home arcade.
- game options: Includes an adjustable game speed (from “very slow” to “very fast”) and a difficulty level to increase accessibility, or to provide an additional challenge.
- Rewind: This rewind function is available in all video games. Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium and allows players to go back 10 seconds in time to save themselves (or a friend) from any unforeseen danger. Whether you’re struggling to defeat a boss or want to practice a tricky segment of a match, Rewind unlocks a whole new dimension of gameplay.
- invincibility mode: Play all titles in the collection in an invincible state, available as free DLC!
All players start with ARE ARE, the 2D side-scrolling platform game first released in 1984, for free. Players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium before August 5, 2022 they will receive “Display Frames Set 1”, which gives access to 32 title-specific display frames and opens up new customization options for your digital arcades. Additionally, players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Fighting Collection before September 30, 2022 will receive Three Wonderswhich brings together three arcade games in one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
With Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, players have the freedom to create their own custom collections by purchasing individual titles for US$3.99 (US) or MXN$82.00 (Mexico) each. For the ultimate nostalgia, players can choose to purchase the “Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium Bundle 1” at $39.99 (US) or MXN$822.00 (Mexico) to access all 32 titles. For other countries in Latin America, please check the local prices.
The players of Capcom Arcade Stadium original also receive bonus content in the Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadiumwhat includes:
- Capcom Arcade Stadium Music and Lights: Players who have save data from Capcom Arcade Stadium will have access to this new feature that allows you to change the colors and music of the menu screens.
- Backgrounds for instruction cards: Anyone who has bought at least one title from capcom Arcadian Stadium you will be able to set the instructions and key art from previous titles as the game background.
Finally, to celebrate Capcom’s 39th anniversary and the first year since the release of capcom Arcadian Stadiumwe will make Street Fighter II – The World Warrior – is available for free download at capcom Arcadian Stadium until July 21, 2022.
- 1943 Kai–Midway Kaisen–
- AKA BLOCK BLOCK
- AKA KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND
- AKA MAGIC SWORD
- AKA THE KING OF DRAGONS
- AKA VAMPIRE SAVIOR – The Lord Of Vampire –
- Capcom Sports Club
- DARKSTALKERS – The Night Warriors –
- ECO FIGHTERS
- Gan Sumoku
- Hissatsu Buraiken
- HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMS
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – The Anniversary Edition –
- LAST DUEL
- MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS –
- MEGAMAN – THE POWER BATTLE –
- NIGHT WARRIORS – Darkstalkers’ Revenge –
- Rally 2011 LED STORM
- SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS
- SAVAGE BEES
- ARE ARE
- STREET FIGHTER
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warriors’ Dreams –
- SUPER GEM FIGHTER – MINI MIX –
- SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBO
- The Speed Rumbler
- THREE WONDERS
- Tiger Road