Yes, it is one thing to have solutions to improve the connection at home and another, within the wide range of internet providers, have the best service, or the one that responds in the most optimal way to the needs of each person. This becomes relevant now that a stable signal is required for different online activities, from streaming a series to being part of a video meeting. This is a summary of the best high-speed internet offers and packages that you can hire in the United States.
You will be interested:
The best internet providers in the United States
- Verizon Fios. Internet plans starting at $40, plus a free year of Disney Plus for new members. The $80/month Fios Gigabit scheme gives you a free router rental and a free year of Hulu, plus you can bundle services to create a custom package.
- AT&T. 1,000 Mbps gigabit plans starting at $45/mo for a limited time. The all-inclusive TV plus Internet package features speeds of 300 Mbps for $95 per month (no additional charge for unlimited data). Combine television and internet for the purpose of earning a Visa gift card worth up to $300.
- Spectrum. Plans starting at $45/month with speeds up to 400 Mbps (no data cap), free modem rental, and free antivirus software. Internet plus TV modalities start at $95 per month, plus Spectrum offers a purchase of up to $500 of your current contract if you switch.
- Xfinity. The 200 Mbps plan starts at $40 per month; if it is combined with basic television, it increases an additional $15 dollars. Gigabit schemes start at $80, and you can save $15 with a free self-install kit.
- Optimum. It offers new customers a gigabit plan for $50 per month, with the option to add TV for as little as $24 per month. If you don’t need gigabit speed and bandwidth, Optimum makes it possible to purchase the 300 Mbps plan for $30 per month. Customers have the option to choose the level of internet, TV and mobile phone service they want, with the ability to change at any time without penalty. Newcomers also get a $200 Visa prepaid card and HBO Max for a year. Also, those who add Optimum Mobile (starting at $14 per month per line), receive an additional $100 prepaid Visa card.
Verizon’s internet service, for $40 a month, is distinguished by speeds starting at 100-200 Mbps, while new customers get a free year of Disney Plus (which reverts to $7 a month after anus). Arguably the most balanced scheme is Fios Gigabit ($80 per month), which includes 940 Mbps internet and free router rental; In addition, the company now allows you to create your own internet, television and telephone package so you don’t spend money on what you don’t need.
AT&T is a solid choice if you’re looking to combine internet with TV. Fiber optic Internet 1000 plans start at $40 per month right now, or you can upgrade to a TV plus Internet package for $95 per month at no extra charge for an unlimited data allotment ($30 value). New TV and internet customers can also get a Visa card worth up to $300.
The firm’s plans start at $50 per month with speeds up to 400 Mbps, which isn’t a mind-blowing deal in itself, but it does offer free modem rentals and antivirus software. Basic speeds start at 100 Mbps. Plus, if you’re under contract with another carrier that you’re not happy with, Spectrum offers up to $500 to buy it. Internet plus TV packages start at $95 per month, which is one of the best deals for such a package.
With moderate needs? The 100 Mbps Performance 100 plan starts at $40 per month, and for an additional $15 you can bundle this with a basic TV package. Gigabit schemes start at $80, for those who consider TV expendable. You can also save $15 with the free self-install kit.
Cox’s basic plans range from $30 per month for download speeds of 10 Mbps to $80 for speeds up to 500 Mbps. The company also has its Gigablast high-speed plan (up to 940 Mbps), which starts in the $100 dollars per month. TV and internet packages are available from $90 dollars, with speeds of 150 Mbps and more than 140 channels.
Windstream’s plans start at an introductory price of $36 per month for Enhanced Kinetic (200 Mbps speeds with no data cap), but you can enjoy up to 1,000 Mbps with their high-speed plans starting at $66. Also consider television and internet packages from $55 dollars and television and gigabit for $75 dollars.
Provides 200 Mbps internet for $25 dollars per month. The 1 Gig package costs $45 per month, with the option to add TV service for as little as $24 per month. Customers can choose the level of Internet, television and mobile phone service they want, and change it at any time without penalty. New customers receive a $200 Visa prepaid card and HBO Max for one year at no cost.
It offers new customers gigabit internet for $50 per month, with the option to add TV for as little as $24 per month. Looking for just the internet? Well, it has a 300 Mbps connection for $30 dollars a month. Customers can choose the desired level of Internet, television and mobile phone service, and change it at any time without penalty. New customers receive a $200 Visa prepaid card and HBO Max for one year. Plus, those who add Optimum Mobile service (which starts at $14 per line per month) receive an additional $100 Visa prepaid card.
We strive to help readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we choose what we cover carefully and independently. Prices, details, and availability of products and offers in this publication may be subject to change without notice. Be sure to check its validity before making a purchase.
Digital Trends en Español may earn a commission on products purchased through our links, supporting the work being done for readers.