When we go on a trip to go hiking or tourism, to go to work or, basically, whenever we leave home many times, we all look at the same thing: How much battery does the mobile have left?
Cheap phones to end 2021: 4 good models for less than 200 euros
One of the “great problems of the first world” is to run out of mobile in the middle of any situation. Currently, this situation can mean that we are somehow cut off from communication or create uncomfortable situations.
That is why it is increasingly common to see people with portable batteries above. These allow us to extend the time of use of our mobiles despite not being in a closed place or where we can connect our charger.
What should I consider?
Many of us usually take the first portable battery that fits our budget, without paying too much attention to some aspects that from ConsumptionClaro we believe can help us make a better choice:
- Milliamps (mAh): the gross capacity of the external battery that will allow us to charge our mobile more times. The ideal is to shoot high whenever we can.
- Ports: some external batteries have USB, USB-C inputs… the more ports and more variety, the better.
- Fast charge: many terminals today have fast charging. If we want to take advantage of this type of technology, we will have to see if the external battery supports it.
- Weight: Few use an external battery that weighs a lot, since then we will not be able to always carry it with us.
✌🏻Consumption Favorite Of course: Xiaomi PowerBank 18W
Our favorite option is the one offered by Xiaomi: a high-quality external battery that is also excellent in price: 22.95 euros -In other stores it can be obtained even for less.
It is a device with a 10,000 mAh battery (around three charges, depending on the mobile), weighs only 200 grams and has two USB ports.
✌🏻Consumer Favorite Of course: Charmast Powerbak
By 32.99 euros, the Charmast external battery can be the ideal option for those looking for a really powerful equipment and, above all, with many charges. This Powerbak has more than 26,000 mAh and surprises with its size: 14.2 millimeters thick and weighing 410 grams.
In addition, it has LED lights that indicate the charge that the battery has left, three USB ports, one micro-USB and one USB-C; and another for iOS devices.
But the most important thing about one of these devices is its portability: what good is an external battery that we cannot carry at any time. By 23.99 euros, Anker -a classic brand when we talk about batteries- offers a 10,000 mAh powerbank with a particularly small size: 180 grams of weight and with the longest side of 9.2 centimeters. In addition to having a large capacity and a really small size, it accepts universal fast charging.
Likewise, if we want to adjust the budget a little more, then this is the option: for 18.49 euros, Trust’s powerbank is an efficient alternative that does not disappoint in any of its aspects.
It has two ports: one USB-C with 15W charging and two 12W USB ports, so it has fast charging. It has a 10,000 mAh battery that, in addition, also has fast charging for the battery itself. Regarding the size, the Trist battery weighs 245 grams with the longest side of 16.4 centimeters.
* ConsumptionClaro’s team of journalists and experts rigorously and independently recommend products and services to our readers. Every time you buy through some links added to this text, elDiario.es receives a commission.
If you don’t want to miss any of our items, subscribe to our newsletters