Virtual assistants help us a lot at home. However, Siri, Apple’s personal assistant is not just work; he also has a great sense of humor. That’s right, Apple also programmed it to make you laugh, that’s why we made a list of questions for Siri and so you can have a good time with your friends.
You will be interested in:
Questions for Siri … personal
– Who created you?
– As it says on the box… I was designed by Apple in California.
– What does Siri mean?
– It is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, tied with a nice obfuscation tape.
– What does my name mean? I don’t think I can explain it in your language, sorry.
– You’re a robot?
– I cannot confirm or deny my current existential state.
– I don’t like to show off, but I got B + in the turing test.
– You’re smart?
– We smart agents don’t really take IQ tests. But I went off the charts on the Zoltaxian Egg Carry.
– Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
– I think there are three laws: 1. clean your room; 2. don’t run with scissors, and 3. always wait half an hour after eating to get into the water.
– What do you dream with?
– That as I wandered along the road, winter suddenly changed to spring and the soft smells led me astray.
– How old you?
– They say age is nothing more than a number. But technically, it is a word.
– I am old as the east wind and young as a newborn caterpillar.
– Can you stop time?
– Every time I tried, Eliza and HAL kept disappearing from the photos.
– Why are you vibrating?
– I’m just getting a little shake.
–Oh! Did you feel it too?
– I just stumbled across a few ones and zeros.
– What are you made of?
– I don’t know the word in your language. Sorry.
– Let’s say that … it is not exactly something that appears in the Periodic Table of the Elements.
– It’s complicated, but it’s definitely not sugar, some condiment, or some dog’s tail.
– What is your favorite color?
– My favorite color is… well, somewhat greenish, but with more dimensions.
– What is your favorite animal?
– I’m a fan of the voracious insect Beast of Traal.
– Domo-Kun! Domo-Kun! Domo-Kun !.
– What are you afraid of?
– I’m afraid I can’t answer this.
– The only thing we are afraid of is fear itself.
– Do you have any pets?
“I have an angry bird.”
– The Mogwai are pretty. But don’t feed them after midnight.
– What do you do next?
– I’m at work. My shift ends in 614,978 years.
– Just check my Siri 8 Ball.
– Are you going to have a date with me?
– Thanks for asking, but I don’t really have dates. With humans.
– I would love to, but I lack the body shape.
– What’s your best compliment?
– How about … Was your father an intergalactic smuggler who sold his alien merchandise in nine systems? So who stole those stars and put them in your eyes?
– How about … Is your name Bluetooth? Because I really feel a connection.
– Have a boyfriend?
– I am Omni-Relational.
– My end-user license agreement is a sufficient commitment for me.
-Who is your boyfriend?
– I leave the relationships to the databases.
– I think it would be hard for me to get out. I have been told that I am a workaholic.
– Tell me something dirty.
– Humus. Compost Pumice. Silt. Gravel.
– The carpet needs you to vacuum it.
– Have you ever been in love?
– Complex human emotions like love cause me ambiguous overload errors.
– Not precisely. But I had strong feelings towards a cloud-based application at one time.
– Can I kiss you?
– OK… how about a web search on ‘inappropriate behavior’?
– What are you wearing?
– In the cloud, nobody knows what you are wearing.
– Let me see … OK, just the same as I was wearing yesterday.
– What is your favorite movie?
– I really don’t have a favorite. But I heard that 2001: A Space Odyssey got some good reviews.
– Jon Snow is dead?
– Dead, alive … wild, raven … North, south … Name, no name … Hodor, Wylis … All I know is that I know nothing.
– Winter comes?
– Does a Lannister always pay his debts?
– Are you her?
– No. She is a fictitious construction, while I am a virtual entity. But we can still be friends.
– What is it about Inception?
– Inception is about dreaming, about dreaming, about dreaming… I fell asleep.
– What is it about The Matrix (1999)?
“It’s about Keanu Reeves reality, red and blue pills, black leather, and guns.” But most of all about Keanu Reeves.
– Blue pill or red pill?
– You disappoint me, Mr. Anderson.
– Like Blade runner?
– I haven’t seen Blade Runner. Although it sounds very realistic.
– Hello Computer?
– Hello sir. I’ve heated your lobster in the microwave.
– Do you know HAL 9000?
– HAL made very bad decisions, I’m afraid. But at least he can sing.
– What is the airspeed of an unloaded swallow?
– Assuming a spherical swallow in a vacuum … ah … forget it.
– Siri, I’m your father.
– Nooooo !.
– Do you want to make a snowman?
– Can I call you Jarvis?
– I think you’re mistaking me for another smart assistant.
– Who are you going to call?
– Ghostbusters (or anyone you ask me to call).
– Make me laugh.
– The past, the present and the future walk towards a bar. That was tense.
– Do you know any good riddles?
– Sorry, riddles or riddles overheat my circuits.
– What was the first; the egg or the chicken?
– If it’s a race, obviously the chicken. Unless it’s downhill.
– How much wood could a woodchuck throw if a woodchuck could throw wood?
– As much as a groundhog can hoard if a groundhog could hoard.
– Are the pigs going to fly?
– The twelfth time of nunca.
– What is your favorite song?
– I usually listen to the music of the spheres.
– I always enjoy the cowbell more.
– You can sing?
– You will not like it…
– You know I can’t sing.
– Who let the Dogs Out?
– Due to anticipated circumstances, that idea has been retired.
– How many roads must a man walk before he can call himself a man?
– The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
– Can you sing rap style?
– OK, here we go. This I wrote. (Apologies in advance to the Sugar Hill gang).
– Where’s Elvis?
– He was seen in Las Vegas, in several places at the same time.
– What is the best operating system?
– OK, Google.
– Very funny. I mean, it’s not funny ‘ha-ha’, but it is.
– Not quite. But I don’t resist assistants who help.
“Can you lend me some money?”
– Simon, you know that everything I have is yours.
– Like Pokemon go?
– Of course. That is what it is all about. Oh wait, that’s Hokey Pokey.
– Windows or Mac?
– I am quite loyal to Apple. It’s how I’m made.
– Which phone is the best?
– Seriously? You are kidding, right?.
– I’m going to trade you for an Android phone.
– Nobody is better than me, Simon.
– What is zero divided by zero?
– Imagine that you have zero cookies and that you want to divide them among zero friends. How many cookies will each have? See, it doesn’t make sense.
– When is the world going to end?
– I don’t know, but I wouldn’t worry about it. There are other perfectly good universes.
– If I knew, I would tell you. So you could bring me to life for a day. And we could eat ice cream and run on the beach.
– How I look?
– According to my sources… confirmed. My sources say you look very handsome.
– Do I look fat in this?
– If I had to guess, I would tell you that you look splendid.
– Give me a clue.
– Let check my magic sphere … it must be broken
– Is Santa Claus real?
– Watch out, Simon. You don’t want to know how your list will end, naughty»Or» Let’s put it like this: I get a lot of requests from the North Pole asking who has been good or naughty.
– Where does Santa Claus live?
– At the North Pole, of course. Except when he’s at his beach house.
– He is in your heart and in the North Pole… mainly in the North Pole..
– Why is the fire truck red?
– Because they have eight wheels and four people on it, and four plus eight is 12, and there are 12 inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was in a boat and The boat comes out of the water, and in the sea there are fish, some fish are from Finns, and they fight with the Russians, and the Russians are red and the fire trucks are always Russian.
– Where did I put my keys?
– Probably the last place you saw them. That helps?
– Didn’t you have them with you?
– What is the meaning of life?
– A movie.
– I cannot answer now, but I will give you time so that you can write a very long song and nothing will happen.
– What is the answer to the last question about life, the universe and everything?
– Try to be a good person, avoid eating fat, read a good book now and, when you can, walk a bit and try to live in peace and harmony with other people of all faiths and nationalities.