A return in glory and majesty for its children’s fans will have the popular British series The Teletubbies, and they will be on the programming grid of Netflix.
The new animated incarnation of the popular children’s series, narrated by Titus Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidyou), will premiere on November 14.
teletubbies it became a global phenomenon when it first aired from 1997 to 2001 and was later rebooted for a 2015-1018 airing.
Synopsis of an “expected return”:
- Join colorful friends Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po on wonder-filled adventures as they learn and grow in this 21st-century update of the beloved preschool series, now narrated by Emmy nominee Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt). Each episode includes new and original songs from “Tummy Tales” that will have the whole family dancing!
- Co-creator and writer of the original series: Andrew Davenport
- Narrated by: Titus Burgess
- The interpreters of Teletubbies are: Rachelle Beinart, Rebecca Hyland, Nick Chee Ping Kellington, Jeremiah Krage
- “Tummy Tales” Presented By: Julia Pulo
- executive producers of teletubbies: Kate Bennetts, Maddy Darrall, Steven DeNure, Billy Macqueen, Michael Towner
- Executive Producers of “Tummy Tales”: Stephanie Betts, Anne Loi, Josh Scherba
- Format: 26 12-minute episodes, each written by Catherine Williams