Ubisoft, in collaboration with Capcom, premieres the return of street-fighter in the world of brawlhalla featuring five new characters and a new Street Brawl map inspired by “Bullling Side Street” from Street Fighte V.
Street Fighter Part II’s epic crossover event kicks off an in-game event featuring Dhalsim, Sakura, Ken, M. Bison, and Luke joining the previously released Ryu, Chun-Li, and Akuma. In addition to the new Crossovers, the Street Brawl game mode will be featured as the Brawl of the Week, where players will fight Street Fighter style with health bars to show who will be the first to fall in the 2D brawler environment.
• Dhalsim – Epic Crossover for Rayman – Self-disciplined but stern, Dhalsim can stretch his body and conjure fire for quick attacks. He may be a pacifist, but he will fight when necessary.
• Sakura – Epic Crossover for Lin Fei: Sakura is a patient and disciplined warrior, and many fighters recognize her potential to be as strong as the competitors they trained before her.
• Ken – Epic Crossover for Petra: Similar to his rival and best friend Ryu, Ken’s goal is to prove his strength against many fighters. Ken can be unpredictable and brash, but his heart is pure.
• M. Bison – Epic Crossover for Thor: M. Bison is a dictator seeking world domination, and he’s ready to take down anyone or anything that gets in the way of his goals.
• Luke – Epic Crossover for Cross: Luke was inspired to join the military after his father gave his life to help evacuate civilians. After serving, he went his own way and joined competitive wrestling to take on strong opponents all over the world.
These Street Fighter characters keep fighting!
• Ryu – Epic Crossover for Petra – Ryu is always trying to find the next strongest opponent to improve himself. Many of his iconic techniques have been brought to Brawlhalla, such as the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, Shoryuken, and Hadoken.
• Chun-Li – Epic Crossover for Wu Shang – The World’s Strongest Woman is sure to teach her opponents a thing or two about how to kick. She brings her own techniques to Brawlhalla, such as Spinning Bird Kick and Kikosho.
• Akuma – Epic Crossover for Val – Focused on defeating the gods, the Master of the Fist is ready to make them truly tremble. He will reach maximum power with his Tatsumaki Zankukyaku and Zanku Hadoken techniques, among a few others.
Each Epic Crossover is available for 300 Mammoth Coins through the in-game store. Items from last year’s Event, such as the iconic Street Fighter IV inspired KO Effect and four avatars, will be featured during the Event. All items will remain purchasable and playable after the event ends. The game mode and map will also be playable after the event ends.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that transports over 80 million players into a fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 50 unique characters, players can jump into single player and co-op modes, as well as online and local competitions. Brawlhalla also supports cross-platform play between the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 system, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, where players can play custom games and queuing together for all online matchmaking.