The first batch of titles to arrive GamePass in November has been revealed, including the console debut of vampire survivorsas well as two more Walking Dead games and Return to Monkey Island.
Of the 10 titles that will arrive at the service, the Notable entries include the first console port of vampire survivorsThe Walking Dead: To New Frontier and The Walking Dead:Michonne, Return to Monkey Island and a large number of launches from day one. vampire survivorsit’s particularly notable as this is the first time it’s been available on a non-PC platform.
Here’s the entire lineup of games, what platforms they’re on, and when you can play them.
- The Legend of Tianding (cloud, console and PC) — Available now
- the Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season(PC) — Available Now
- the Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season(PC) — Available Now
- Ghost Song (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Available November 3
- Soccer Manager 2023(PC) — Available November 8
- Football Manager 2023 Console (cloud, console, and PC) — available November 8
- Return to Monkey Island (cloud, console, and PC) — available November 8
- vampire survivors (Console) — Available November 10
- Pentiment (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Available November 15
- Somerville (console and PC) — available November 15
Some titles will also be released during the first half of November. Notable departures include both versions of Football Manager 2022 (it’s being replaced bySoccer Manager 2023) and independent successOne Step from Eden. You can buy any of these titles before they leave Game Pass with a 20% discount.