A subscription test is being done by Microsoft, after this August 4 will announce the creation of a Xbox GamePass shared between 4 people, which for now will debut only in Colombia and Ireland.
“This makes it even easier to play the best Game Pass games with friends and family across console, PC, and cloud by letting you add up to four people to your subscription, all with their own unique access to Game Pass games, content, and benefits. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate,” he commented.from Xbox.
Xbox detailed how this shared subscription will be between 4 people:
- The people you share your membership with do not have to be Insiders, they must reside in the same country. Enrollment is limited and will remain open as long as the offer is available.
- Joining Game Pass – Insider Preview will convert the remaining time on your membership to time on the new plan, based on the monetary value of the previous membership. For example, a full month of Ultimate will convert to 18 days of membership for this plan. This way, you won’t lose any of the remaining value of your existing subscription after the conversion. The conversion is final and users must wait for their new membership to expire before returning to a previous membership.
- Conversion is not available for invited group members. Before joining a group, a group member can cancel their existing subscription or wait for it to expire. If they don’t have a Microsoft account, invited friends and family will need to create a new Microsoft account and sign in with it to participate.
- Xbox All Access members will not be able to participate in this preview.
- In Colombia, portions of the preview copy have not been localized and may be displayed in English.